Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager (Female)
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance to NSITF.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, International Relations or any related field is an added advantage.
- Must be a Female with minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a Human Resource Manager in a reputable Manufacturing/Logistics firm is a MUST
- Must have professional Certifications E.g SHRE / CIPM certified
- Must have Vast Analytical Skills and Knowledge of HR Software.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Human Resource Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.