Workarena – Our client, a Health start-up, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Business Research Intern)
Duration: Three Months (Remote work)
- Our client seeks excellent NYSC Interns looking for a PPA in Lagos (on a 3 month contract basis) to conduct user experience research of their products to their target users
- The ideal candidate should have some experience in the health industry or be able to conduct research in this area, be able to conduct research, write proposals and pitch the solution.
Business Research Intern will be responsible for the following:
- B.Sc/HND qualification in a relevant field.
- Able to prepare slides and pitch solutions.
- Experience working in the health industry is a plus.
- Must have worked as an intern.
- Conduct User Experience research in hospitals and other assigned areas.
- Able to write a report using relevant MS office tools.
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject NYSC Intern (Business Research Intern) to: email@example.com using “NYSC Intern (Business Research Intern)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The body of the mail should state why you should be considered for the job position.