Recruitment Manager Vacancy at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Would you like to lead a recruitment team in a fast paced technology company ? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
- We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to lead our Talent Acquisition function in Nigeria You will be an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology or IT industry, developing and executing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Recruitment Manager will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Management
- Full execution of the recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates, recruitment administration; sending employment confirmation to successful candidates etc.
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee contracts, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
- Other duties as and when assigned
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, shortlist candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and colleagues to make interview appointments
- Builds applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in recruitment as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency in VOLUME recruitment (circa 150 roles per month as a team)
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time,
- Enjoys networking with people
- Excellent communication in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online