Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and monitoring company risk.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower division or Lower Credit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant post NYSC experience as a risk/ audit officer
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis
- Technical acumen
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online