Kedi Healthcare Industries Nigeria Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. We require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Sale Officer
- HND/B.Sc from a recognized institution with minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in marketing and sales in related industry.
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e. Sales Force) Added advantage.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.