Baylogs Investment Nigeria Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing, distribution and sales of PZ Cussons’ FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ijebu ode-Ogun and Ajah-Lagos
- He/She ensures retail customers in assigned open/non open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail outlets in assigned markets at all times.
- Gives input for preparation of route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Capture sales using companies SFA devices.
- Must be accountable for all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline qualification.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba language with at least 1 year Sales experience.
- Knowledge of Ijebu/ Lekki / Ajah territory will be an added advantage
- Age between 20 -30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
PZ Cussons’ CANDO values:
- Must be willing to work in all parts of Ijebu-ode and Ajah.
Deadline: 7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com Subject of the mail should be “Sales Representative”.