NAPE is the largest professional association of petroleum geologists and related disciplines in Nigeria and Africa. Members include geologists, geophysicists, CEOs, managers, consultants, students and academicians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretariat Manager
- Day-to-day management of the Secretariat, including personnel and facilities.
- Liaise with the Executive Committee to drive the annual activities and programs of the Association
- A key aspect of the role would be effective stakeholder management
- Reporting directly to the President of the Association, the successful candidate would be expected to lead a growing Secretariat team.
- Implementation of the policies of the Association as directed by the Executive Committee
- Ensure proper management of the assets of the Association
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience
- Understanding of the Nigerian Petroleum industry
- A Master’s degree (MBA/M.Sc.) or additional professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Membership of related geoscience professional Associations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the Earth Sciences courses
- Proven track record of leading and managing successful teams within a professional services environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration would be commensurate with the level of experience, while the position would attract appropriate staff benefits.
Deadline: 17th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.