Bemil Nigeria Limited – Our client, a shopping Mall in Enugu State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Project Manager
- To manage specific projects or clients location within his/her jurisdiction and ensures smooth and efficient operations in term of adequate manning, guard force turn out/discipline, enforcement of post orders, rules and regulations.
- Resides in Enugu or be willing to relocate to Enugu at his own expense
- Minimum of ND (National Diploma) in any field
- Must have worked as a Guard, then a Beat Supervisor for not less than 4 or 5 years. Must have managed not less than a guard force of 15 operatives.
- Is computer literate (at least minimally)
- Must have good communication skills
- Not less than 5feet 6inches in height
- Not less than 30 years of age
- Must be able to conduct investigations.
- Must be able to write reports, prepare duty roster,posting schedules etc.
- Must be able to handle on the job training for guards
- Good character and integrity is necessary. Be able to lead by example.
- Must be hardworking and be willing to work without observing off most times.
- Ensures weekly location attendance and incidents reports to the Area Manager for action.
- Ensures Guards conduct and adherence to company’s rules and regulations as well as the rules of the clients where they are deployed.
- Coordinates security operational activities of the guards in the location.
- Informs the Inspectors of short manning in his/her location for possible replacement.
- Responds to inquiries, investigations and information on security related problems in his/her location of operations.
- Liaises with client officers on all aspect of the project.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.