Senior Marketing Manager Vacancy in a Quick Service Restauran
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a well-known Quick Service Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
- Our client is in need of a Senior Marketing Manager who will lead all our client’s marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field
- 7 years of experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing In a QSR/FMCG
- Ability to articulate ROI projects
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns for a Multinational Brand
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience in project Management
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Develop plans to help establish brands, allocating resources to different projects and setting short and long-term goals, Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online