Texila Educational Management Services is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Student Counselor/Advisor
- Communicating with the contacts assigned. convincing the students to get admitted to the program
- Getting the initial payment from the students
- Managing the leads in hubspot/Lead Square.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- EA represents the first point of contact with students and handles all stages till it turns out to be a payment.
- It involves filtering out the prospect using an effective elimination method,collecting documents for admission
- Generating Eligibility letter through admissions team
- Getting the remittance copy of the initial payment from the student and converting a lead into contact. Communicating with Leads on Time and should know how to prioritize the contacts assigned to them..
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.