ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
- The role is responsible for monitoring the company’s inventory position and ensuring the physical existence of the inventory at the various stations, depot and warehouse. Also, the incumbent is responsible for accounting for transactions with ERS transporters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Logistics Accounting functions and consolidated period/quarter close process; work with various departments ensuring related entries and financial reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with GAAP and applicable company policies.
- Support a strong internal control environment by working with auditors on a regular basis related to audits.
- Maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting; implement new and/or updated policies and procedures as necessary.
- Ensure all product transfers are accurately recorded and reconciled on daily basis
- Monitor Good in Transit on daily basis
- Ensure quality performance in accounting processes along with proper customer response and satisfaction. Ensure accurate and timely completion of accounting entries and expense reconciliation within the department.
- Oversee department responsible for processing freight, vendor and external sales invoice payments including third party transactions. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger and financial statements and maintain accurate and detailed accounts receivable transactions.
- Manage and prepare financial forecasts, accounting reconciliations, P&L analysis, variance reports, revenue and cost accounting reports and analysis to provide fact-based insights and participate in/support department decision making.
- Actively review / prepare supply plan to ensure optimisation of working capital in the Supply chain
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports
- Quality of work must reflect professionalism and deep aspirations for best practice.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- Knowledgeable of local tax regulations
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- High-volume transaction experience in a Dynamics or similar environment.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online