Cisco Nigeria – It has never been a better time; to lead, inspire and innovate. Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers’ businesses worldwide.
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Systems Architect
Job Id: 1277827
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Engineer – Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type: Professional
- it’s a senior pre-sales, technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers – and designing and configuring products to meet customers specific needs. Gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in a variety of vertical markets.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plan and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Actively participate as a specialist on an assigned virtual team and provide consultative support in their area of specialization to other systems engineers. Programmability skills is desirable
- In additional to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate’s interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory. Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: