We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Installation Officer
Locations: Lagos, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo
Reports to: Head, Tech and Installation Department
Department: Technical Department
Slot: 3 Openings
- Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships,
- Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management.
- Minimum Qualification ND in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
- Electronics or any related field.
- Experience in Automobile wiring will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- Toubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.