User Operations Campaign Manager Vacancy at Get99 Nigeria
Get99 is the most trusted online classified platform and the largest markerplace for house renting, job seeking, buying and selling used cars, etc. You can buy and sell anything online with Get99 including phones, fashion clothing, shoes, electronics and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Operations Campaign Manager
- The User Operations Campaigns Manager will lead the team responsible for Campaign Banner creation, management and optimization for our platform. This role requires a unique mix of being highly creative and data-driven at the same time. The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across content marketing and Ad technologies.
- Working with Operations Director, Sales and Design Teams, he will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize App Banner Campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- B.Sc or equivalent in any relevant field
- 3-4 years of direct, growth-focused experience in E-commerce, digital marketing, SaaS and Startup experience.
- Experience building a comprehensive retention marketing strategy from the ground up
- Thorough understanding of campaign planning and content marketing
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand.
- Develop strategic retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead end-to-end banner campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Supervise the day-to-day management of onsite banner campaigns
- Ensure continuous testing testing and optimization of new audiences, visual creative, and copy
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to engage customers on the app and increase relevance
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Campaign Manager” as subject of your mail.