Khenpro Global Services – Our client, a start up Online Advertising company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing/Graphic Design Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Candidates should reside within Lekki, Lagos Island and Ajah Axis.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations and reports to the Head of Marketing and the Management.m team.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Managing the company social media accounts
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing outside (Lekki, Lagos Island and Ajah Axis) will not be contacted.