Vacancy for a Facility Officer at Oyster Management Company Limited
The Oyster Management Company Limited is a subsidiary of CMB Building Maintenance & Investment Co. Ltd. We are a contemporary facility management outfit focused on bridging the existing gap in efficient service, housing delivery and its operation and maintenance. We have designed and mastered processes and procedures that deliver quality and cost-saving opportunities to Real estate owners and facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Direct Reports: N/A
- Responsible for the security maintenance and service of work facilities to ensure they meet the needs of the clients/organization and its employees.
Key Skills and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Self motivated and committed to the delivery of excellent services
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and processes
- Real Estate experience is a must
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details.
- High level of professionalism and multitasking.
- Ability to take initiative
- Responsible for the payment of outstanding service charges by residents
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Ensures the site/residents environment is clean.
- Ensures all snags are treated
- Assist in development of relevant policies to assist in efficient use of Oyster properties.
- Monitor periodic maintenance of utilities and services.
- Coordinate the planning central services such as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, and waste disposal and recycling.
- Conducting regular survey for the improvements in facilities services for all users.
- Attend to all residents complaints and address all issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th October, 2019.