Vacancy for an Administrative Officer at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily operations.
- Minimum of First Degree in Social Sciences
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must Reside around Ogba, Ifako, Agege axis.
- At least One-year work experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word etc
- Preparing meeting minute and report
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicant should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2019.