Strategic Workforce Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director, Oil and Gas
- Responsible for the efficient operation and delivery of profitable growth in the Oil & Gas Plant Company. To achieve this growth the role has responsibility for all activities focused on ensuring that projects are delivered to timescale, budget and quality, whilst maintaining excellent standards of health and safety and customer satisfaction.
- As a Managing Director in Falcon Nest Company’s Oil and Gas, you will work collaboratively with other Group Head to develop and execute our growth strategy for the sector and be primarily responsible for leading business development efforts in support of that strategy.
- Contribute to the design and plan execution to grow the business across the oil & gas value chain including upstream, midstream and downstream segments.
- Deploy and deliver contemporary solutions to complex problems to address market trends in the areas of connected enterprise, capital efficiency, or new energy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic direction and go-to-market objectives of the service offerings within oil & gas.
- Influence the development of products and/or services that align with business objectives.
- Engage in business origination and client management with responsibility for generating agreed upon target revenues and margins.
- Seek opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Create leverage and strengthen productive key relationships within client organizations to generate new business.
- Transfer knowledge, capabilities, and skills to improve others’ knowledge and skill levels.
- Delegate work duties according to the development opportunities and needs of individuals.
- Use your knowledge of the industry to position Falcon Nest Company’s capabilities and services in a meaningful and strategic way.
- Provide expert testimony in regulatory and litigation engagements
- Support our business development efforts in the Oil and Gas advisory space by building a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities and executing on that pipeline to meet sales goals
Delivery of Annual Targets:
- Prepares and owns annual budgets and targets and drives the Construction Community to achieve these targets.
- Provides strategic guidance, support and challenge to ensure delivery of the targets.
- Puts systems, processes and meeting structures in place to monitor progress.
- Puts resource strategies in place and manages resource costs to overhead budgets.
- Balances the competing demands of the Construction Communities to achieve the best result for the Organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Master Degree or PhD in Economics, Petroleum engineering, finance or related degree.
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable professional institution e.g. Nigerian Associate of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) etc.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience of which 6 should be in a senior management/Leadership position
- Business & Commercial Acumen with an eye for cost leadership
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue growth and Business
- Profit to revenue ratio
- Net profits
- Return on Assets
- Preventing corruption
- Injury frequency rate
- Flaring gas
- Oil spills
- Adherence to production plan
- Workforce training and development
- Improving delivery performance
- Waste reduction
- Fresh water used
- Local procurement and supplier development
- Cost reduction
- Cost of running the office.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.