Vacancy for Sharepoint Expert at IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited
IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited Founded in 2008, We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and has the vision of becoming your most valuable Business Technology Solution Provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sharepoint Expert
PowerApps, Flow and SharePoint Specialist:
- We require a business process automation specialist with proficiency in PowerApps, Flow and SharePoint that will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint infrastructure and business solutions.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is essential. Microsoft SharePoint training and certification would be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in business analysis and technical architecture roles in complex business environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated, quality focused, track record of successful projects.
- Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
- Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyze and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities.
- Determine the most effective SharePoint solution architecture and taxonomies to address identified business requirements and maximize search capability.
- Review existing SharePoint infrastructure and solutions. Identify and address any architectural deficiencies
- Set SharePoint development project schedules, manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely communications and reporting.
- Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging and managing developer resources as required.
- Provide expert user support and guidance, as required.
- Deliver user training and documentation, as required.
- Drive consistency in SharePoint deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Installing and configuring data gateways
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Strong skills in Office365 related technologies (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, etc.)
- Experience migrating InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to
- PowerApps and Flow.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.