Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collaborating with other teams, like the clinical, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing all social media accounts.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Analyzing data.
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 2 – 3 years work experience as a Social media marketer
- Experience in developing social media strategies.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Proven ability on how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Experience in IT and website design will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in content development and management.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject matter,eg. “Social Media Executive- Abuja”.
Application Deadline 12th October, 2019.