Vacancy for Torquing/Bolting Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Torquing/Bolting Coordinator
Reference number: 2019-13998
Location: Nigeria Offshore
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 4 months
Employee Status: Employee
- For a pre shutdown project we are looking for a Torquing/Bolting Coordinator
- Manage the team of Torquing and Bolting operators.
- Correct application of various tightening techniques.
- Integrity and inspection checks of completed joint assembly.
- Maintaining a personnel portfolio of joint assembly.
- Covering all bolting scopes
- Tensioning and torquing
- Recognize and rectify the faults with torque or tensioning equipment.
- Interpret joint or flange manufacturer identifying marks.
- Identify defects, distortion and surface irregularities on flange sealing faces and threads.
- Demonstrate ability in preparation of all joint components.
- Correct selection and assembly joint components.
- Carrying out specified tightening sequence and subsequent tightening passes to ensure axial alignment and squareness of the joint assembly.
- Carrying out joint breakout safely and correctly.
- Carrying bolt ‘break loose’ tests (check passes) to check integrity of assembled tensioned assembly.
- Completion of a joint record sheet.
- Diagnosis and rectification of problems with hydraulic equipment.
- Selection and correct installation of hydraulic torque or tensioning equipment
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience working as a Torquing/Bolting Coordinator
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online