GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web/POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting same
- Review of loading sheets /logs for any cases of unapproved expenses deductions
- Post income and expenses
- Post cash receipts according to classifications
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of Terminals
- Posting of branch lodgement to banks according to source document
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to bank account and investigate discrepancies
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
- Management of terminal maintenance over/under charge
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.