Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a leading Bakery and Pastries company located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Operations Manager
- Our client is looking for a Bakery Operations Manager. The ideal candidate must possess leadership skills and be able to work under pressure
- He/She would oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of the business.
- 2-4 years experience as a manager or similar executive role
- Experience in the bakery industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Manages and oversees the daily operations of the company;
- Coordinates daily activities and facilitates communication between employees;
- Manages and oversees the activities of the customer service personnel, decorators, bakers, drivers, and other support staff;
- Handles external and internal communication of the company;
- Manages calendar, prepares for key events, and ensures events run smoothly; Attends business meetings, events, and functions on behalf of the Head Chef;
- Ensures the quality of the company’s products- cakes, pastries, and desserts are met; Promotes and markets the company’s products;
- Oversees customer’s orders from the point of order to the point of delivery or collection;
- Manages calls, resolves client complaints, and other external issues directed from the customer service personnel;
- Recommends strategies and advises the Head Chef on issues that pertain to the development of the company;
- Liaises with IT professionals to ensure company invoice software is up to date; Delegates tasks to other employees;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head Chef.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.