CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, NIGERIA – Applications are invited from suitably qualified,competent and resourceful candidates for the position of Medical Officer.
JOB TITLE: Medical Officer
JOB LOCATION: Centre for Distance Learning Health Centre, Moro Campus, Ife North Local Government Area.
- The candidate must possess MBBS/MBCHB and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Must possess a current practicing license;
- Must possess good clinical skills;
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision;
- Must possess good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Work experience in a student environment would be an advantage
Duties of the Medical Officer shall include:
- -Daily consultations and physical examinations;
- -Proper documentation of patient care;
- -Provision of emergency and acute care services to students mainly;
- -Prescription of medications for ailments and injuries;
- -Ordering and analyzing diagnostic tests;
- -Performing wound suturing.
NB: Must be able to cover weekend and call duty as the need arises.
TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: Contract Appointment
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please forward a Letter of application and a resume (CV) in the format below as a single MS Word document to email@example.com
A. PERSONAL DATA
- Other Names:
- Date of Birth:
- State of Origin:
- Senatorial District:
- Local Government Area:
- Permanent Home Address:
- Telephone No:
- E-mail Address:
- Marital Status:
- Number of Children/Age:
- Next of Kin:
- Address of Next of Kin:
B. EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
C. ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/DISTINCTION OBTAINED WITH DATES
D. WORK EXPERIENCE WITH DATES
E. CONFERENCES/SEMINAR/WORKSHOP ATTENDED WITH DATES
F. MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
G. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
H. REFEREES (Three)
Applications should be sent electronically (i.e. via email) or in three hard copies with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Each shortlisted candidate will be required to have three(3) referees who should forward their confidential reports directly to the Administrative Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or Administrative Secretary, Centre for Distance Learning, Moro.
CLOSING DATE–The submission of application closes on Friday, 14thNovember, 2019.