Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations in Nigeria and beyond, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Skills and Qualifications
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.