The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Execution Manager
Location: West Africa Business Unit (based out of Lagos, Nigeria and covering 33 countries)
Job type: Full time
- A career at Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career — we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola WABU.
- Contributes to the development of short-term operational plans and strategies for capabilities development;
- Manages the activities of capability consultants;
- Identifies and eliminates significantly complex barriers to success for customers;
- Develops and implements models that drive long-term profitability, sustainability and scalability.
- Manages within a nominated sub-function or related sub-functions;
- Typically a highly experienced manager who is accountable for budget, policy recommendations and medium-term planning; decisions tend to be more tactical at the country level.
- This role will lead development of strategies to build deep Commercial capabilities within the BU and Franchise to ensure exceptional execution of the commercial plans. Lead the IC strategy via developing plans for accelerated acquisition of chilled space in our markets.
- Develp strategies to ensure standardized set of terms, tools, processes, metrics, reports that enable easy replication and scaling up. Lead development of standard BU matrics that act as single point of commercial data for the BU and are widely used for business managment.
- Collborate closely with Commercial and business planning teams, Finance, K&I and IT to drive the project milestone delivery.
- Lead the developmnet of “Culture of Excellence in Execution” via Driving commercial subject matter expertise in Key commercial areas like RTM, Segmented execution, Channel focused plans & execution (MT, QSRs, WS, eCommerce), CDE, OOS, RED, SFE, Automation and building commercial capabilities.
- Will ensure exceptional executions via sharing best practices and leading cross-system projects in conjunction with Franchise teams, Bottlers and Customers to create value and competitive advantage for the System.
- Develop integrated vision and strategic roadmap for commercial execution excellence and align it across all senior key stakeholders in KO and bottler
- Develop strategies to drive exceptional execution of commercial initiatives
- Develop strategies to build fit for purpose and efficient RTM structures, processes and system for CSD, Stills and segmented execution capability for different channels to drive competitively superior availability.
- Develop strategies to drive IC growth via a robust CED plans.
- Collaborate and influence internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Build Capability
- Build Robust and standardized information system
- All commercial areas will require ongoing innovation in processes and tools. Specifically for this role, the individual will need to be intellectually curious
- 10-12 years of relevant Experience
- IT and Automation background experience
- Hands on experience in leading critical work like RTM, RED, CDE, SFE &automation
- University degree
Why Coca Cola WABU/Nigeria
- We have a fantastic work culture – fueled by entrepreneurial, driven and compassionate individuals committed to driving value and impact across the region
- We take pride in our office’s design, aimed at fostering creativity and collaboration
- We believe in your total well-being – social, mental, physical and emotional – supported by other benefits and activities, including an onsite gym and nursing room
- Free coke!
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online