At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WABU SRA Analyst
- Ensure company products, labels, packages, promotional materials and marketing communications comply with local food regulations and company policies in Nigeria
- Assist in engaging with local authorities and governmental authorities like NAFDAC and SON to support new product/package launch, reformulations, Advert Materials/Campaigns and other innovations through efficient registration and follow up process.
- Coordinate and Manage databases such as the WABU SRA database and tools to facilitate SRA work including information sharing, collection and reporting.
- Type of previous work experience required: Compliance and Advocacy
- 3 – 5 Years working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related science background.
- Coordinate and maintain SRA related compliance processed related to ingredient, product, package, label, claims, communication development, etc.
- Gain approval of product/package/Advert registration (MD/ML) and claims from appropriate authorities including label changes for new product introductions and promotional program
- Review and manage ingredients approval to comply with local regulations and TCCC policies for both existing and new product development.
- Conduct SRA review and approval of artworks on KO tool (KOart) for Nigeria and EQAT countries.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and updating SRA tools, systems and processes.
- Keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines, and customer practices to get the updates of existing or future regulations / requirements
- Participate in Trade or Professional Associations, such as those representing the soft drink or food industry, flavour industry, etc., and International Organizations related to Food Science and Regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online