Current Job Openings at Crystal Liquid Nigeria Limited, 18th November, 2019
Crystal Liquid Nigeria Limited – We are in the business of stratifying the ever growing demand for ice in a city of glamour and networking. We require outspoken, hardworking and dynamic young talented individuals to join our workforce in the area of customer service, telemarketing and direct sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues
- This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in any course.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- OND, HND or B.Sc in any course of study.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.