Current Job Openings at Peen Nigeria Limited, 20th November, 2019
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef/Cook
- Prepare food for guests while following guidelines laid out in quality control standards
- Fulfil guest orders in a timely manner while adhering to best practices and careful preparation of food items.
- Keep your work area clean and free of unsanitary items and objects; properly dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
- Work alongside other team members to ensure streamlined service and a commitment to work together to achieve company goals
- Ensure that food area stocked and organized; alert manager of any inventory deficiencies, and keep inventory records.
- Resolve problems with wait staff, customer orders, or other food-related issues in the kitchen in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean before each use.
- Minimum of 20 years of age
- At least 2 year of experience as a cook
- Minimum of SSCE qualification or Vocation/Training in cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to use food preparation equipment, including knives and other sharp objects
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu axis.
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Type, store, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Applicant must possess minimum of SSCE Certificate or Diploma in Computer
- Applicant must have very good knowledge of the use of computer applications e.g (Microsoft suites)
- Data entry skills
- Fast in typing and storage of large documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be descent and well organised
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Lagos mainland and Ikeja axis.
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- Welcome clients and customers
- Ensure the reception area is clean, organized and well maintained.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties
- Respond to customers questions professionally and courteously and also respond to their demands.
- Minimum of OND/NCE qualification
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Applicant must be neat, composed and well dressed.
- Ability to multitask
- Applicants must reside around Akoka/Yaba, Somolu/Bariga, Surulere, Magodo Phase2, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.