Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef/Cook
- Prepare food for guests while following guidelines laid out in quality control standards
- Fulfil guest orders in a timely manner while adhering to best practices and careful preparation of food items.
- Keep your work area clean and free of unsanitary items and objects; properly dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
- Work alongside other team members to ensure streamlined service and a commitment to work together to achieve company goals
- Ensure that food area stocked and organized; alert manager of any inventory deficiencies, and keep inventory records.
- Resolve problems with wait staff, customer orders, or other food-related issues in the kitchen in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean before each use.
- Minimum of 20 years of age
- At least 2 year of experience as a cook
- Minimum of SSCE qualification or Vocation/Training in cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to use food preparation equipment, including knives and other sharp objects
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu axis.
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Type, store, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Applicant must possess minimum of SSCE Certificate or Diploma in Computer
- Applicant must have very good knowledge of the use of computer applications e.g (Microsoft suites)
- Data entry skills
- Fast in typing and storage of large documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be descent and well organised
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Lagos mainland and Ikeja axis.
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- Welcome clients and customers
- Ensure the reception area is clean, organized and well maintained.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties
- Respond to customers questions professionally and courteously and also respond to their demands.
- Minimum of OND/NCE qualification
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Applicant must be neat, composed and well dressed.
- Ability to multitask
- Applicants must reside around Akoka/Yaba, Somolu/Bariga, Surulere, Magodo Phase2, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.