Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate,
- MSc, MBA or CIPM is an added advantage
- Very good understanding and experience in managing different business functions such as HR, finance, accounting, marketing…
- Experience with fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of laws and regulation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Previous working experience as Head of Administration for a minimum of 5 years.
Job Title: Principal Accountant
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance, Master of Science, MBA or a professional Accounting qualification with a minimum of 5 years post ICAN experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- ICAN certification is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email to the HR via: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Click here to apply online