Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Minimum of HND in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Title: Corporate Trainer
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Managing large volume of customer calls
- Stay friendly and helpful.
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and text.
- Accurately document customer interactions.
- Determine opportunities for new sales.
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times.
- Be professional.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent.
- X years of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.