Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- The goal is to ensure effective medication use and become the people’s trusted ally against health issues.
- That way you can deliver maximum value to both the pharmacy and society.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in y/Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession
Job Title: Guidance Counselor
- We are seeking a qualified Guidance Counselor to support and educate elementary, middle and/or high school students through a well-prepared counseling program.
- You will serve as the facilitator for the attaining of students’ academic or career goals, and assist them in developing their social and mental capacity.
- The goal is to enable the students to become mature and well-functioning adults.
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
- Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns
- Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately
- Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback
- Study and update student records
- Prepare and present reviews on progress
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor or teacher;
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team.
- Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader,able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.