Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Are you a young, smart, creative and entrepreneurial individual?
- Do you possess and exude a ‘CAN DO’ attitude in everything that comes your way?
- Are you smart energetic, and social media savvy?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Do you think you will be a good fit for the position of Digital Marketing Executive in our company to manage our online presence, increase traffic to the company’s website and social media platforms and converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers?
- If this is you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be directly responsible for Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance etc.
- Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find wider audience and presence online
- Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the company’s website
- Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Developing, implementing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.;
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target market to take action;
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
- Identifying trends and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, Payporte.
- Advertise products on various online platform eg Jiji, olx
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in media as appropriate to the product or service
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Oversees the design and production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows and industry events.
- Continually Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum ND in Marketing, Sales, IT related field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Practical knowledge in the use of Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- The candidate must demonstrate extensive social media experience
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
- Can you achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews?
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals etc
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Responsible for calling and cross-selling to new and existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Log all sales and customer details into the company sales management software
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- Proven sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Must live in close proximity to Amuwo Odofin
- Minimum of OND qualification
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.