Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client is a leading legal IT Research Tools provider whose existence serves to help Lawyers, Judges, and Law firms make the most of their legal practice through the provision of cutting-edge IT Solutions for the Legal Industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LARAVEL/PHP Developer
- Develop records and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative state of the art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous working experience as a PHP/Laravel developer
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL scheme design, SOLID principles, REST API design Unit testing
- Candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
Job Title: Head of IT
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT team by recruiting, training and coaching them, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Ensure excellent execution of top-quality projects
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Experienced Developer
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
Job Title: Head of Sales
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, advert operations, and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, technical, process, and current partnerships
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply, and demand
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning, and buyer-driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights.
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
- Must be a Lawyer
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Very attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.