We are looking for qualified persons to fill up the position below for the TB grant in the respective 10 LGAs in Lagos State:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider (Adhoc Staff)
Contract Period: 1 year and 2 months)
- Minimum of SSCE or its equivalent and the ability to write and speak English and other local language.
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Age: Not more 45 years
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes within the L.G.A as specified above.
- Competent in Android phone App usage.
- Coverage Area: 10 LGAs in Lagos State (Badagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju -Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja). The Dispatch Riders will work in their respective Local Govt for the Active case findings (ACF) intervention to carry phlegm from DOTs sites to the laboratories,
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting sputum from DOTs facilities and Active TB case search site to the laboratories
- To collect result from the laboratories to the DOTs facilities.
- Electronic data entry on provided device
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dispatch Riders” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews
Application Deadline Wednesday, 20th November, 2019; (Time: 12:00 pm)