Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Profession Certification. (ICAN, ACCA…)
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in planning and organizing the production/manufacturing activities of the company.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliances with the requirements of the apex regulatory body and all standard yields along production lines are maintained
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Pharm. D
- With at least two (2) years production work experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Functional Knowledge of production lines (Tablet, Liquid & Ointments) is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The incumbent shall be responsible for strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing functions for the company. Reporting to the Managing Director, he/she will propose sales, market and marketing objectives and see that they are achieved.
- Strong leadership and demonstrable experience in managing a sales team of 10 or more
- Ability to effectively lead and manage sales team/ operations and solve problems
- Go –getter, with a track record of superior performance
- Self-starter, ability to work with little or no supervision and to take ownership of the sales/marketing functions to deliver superior performance
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc in any discipline,
- Candidates currently holding similar positions in Nigeria are preferred.
- Compensation is attractive and depends on experience and qualification with the usual perks and tools available to pharma sales leaders in Nigeria
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.