Flange Management Trainee Recruitment at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flange Management Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Slot: 2 Openings
- Recognize and rectify the faults with torque or tensioning equipment.
- Interpret joint or flange manufacturer identifying marks.
- Selection and correct installation of hydraulic torque or tensioning equipment.
- Correct application of various tightening techniques.
- Carrying out specified tightening sequence and subsequent tightening passes to ensure axial alignment and squareness of the joint assembly.
- Carrying out joint breakout safely and correctly.
- Carrying bolt ‘break loose’ tests (check passes) to check integrity of assembled tensioned assembly.
- Completion of a joint record sheet.
- Identify defects, distortion and surface irregularities on flange sealing faces and threads.
- Demonstrate ability in preparation of all joint components.
- Correct selection and assembly joint components.
- Diagnosis and rectification of problems with hydraulic equipment.
- Integrity and inspection checks of completed joint assembly.
- Maintaining a personnel portfolio of joint assembly.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.