Full Stack Application Developer Vacancy at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Application Developer
Location: FABAC, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Expert Knowledge of C#, PowerShell, Java and PHP programing language (PHP)
- Good Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL, Drupal, SharePoint Server 2013, WordPress.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Good Knowledge of Shell scripting, Linux Ubuntu OS environment.
- Software Development Skills and Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving and Self-management skills
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness meet tight deadlines.
- The Full Stack Application Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting enterprise applications. These applications include but not limited to middleware, customer portal, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, BMC Remedy and other custom applications.
- The Full stack Application Developer shall also be responsible for front and back end aspect of application development to meet the immediate needs of the business whenever it is cheaper and time effective to do so compared to buying off the shelf software.
Other specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Automate business processes
- Ensure the business maximize the use of all enterprise applications, development and business collaboration.
- Develop mobile applications where necessary for business process automation.
- Carry-out research and development.
- Monitor applications platform health and make necessary changes to ensure the platform is always available.
- Gather initial user requirements.
- Recommend vendor in cases where it is more economical to buy software.
- Document all software solutions developed.
- Manage the backend of the corporate website.
- End to End design, develop, deploy and support enterprise applications
- Engage with stakeholders, customers and end users to review and improve on applications
- Document end user requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online