The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Dee Bakers School of Catering and Cake Decorating, Kaduna, invites applications from qualified candidates to a three-month training programme on the Art of Culinary.
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme (Art of Culinary)
- This programme aims at training and equipping the trainees to master the Art of Culinary
- At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able to prepare pastries, confectioneries, African and Continental Cuisines, Cocktail Drinks, Cake Baking and Decorating.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) and must between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
2nd December, 2019 by 09:00am
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hand-written Applications, two recent passport photographs, and photocopies of credentials to:
The Managing Director,
Dee Bakers School of Catering and Cake Decorating,
No. 15, Musawa Street,
SMC Quarters, U/Dosa,
Send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificates (including Birth Certificates)
- They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation
- Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview at the address above
- Admitted candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Please call: 08036001914, 08033146652
- Or send an email to: email@example.com