Intermediate Process Engineer Job in an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Process Engineer
Reports to: Senior Process Engineer
- To develop and optimize economical industrial processes through efficient and reliable system and equipment design such that safety, health and environment are not compromised.
- Perform process engineering activities and prepare process documents (data sheets, reports and calculation notes) and drawings (P&ID, PFD etc.) on projects.
- Perform process simulation e.g. HYSYS
- Communicate effectively with the discipline team and project stakeholders
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within IESL, with its clients and other stakeholders
- Identify issues and problems and ask for assistance when required.
- Performs any other given task assigned to him by lead Engineer.
- Ensures deliverables are produced to the correct level of quality and in accordance with the project plans and procedures
- Prepare major process deliverables such as basis of design, process description, safe chart, etc.
- Perform project man-hour estimation.
- Perform equipment sizing e.g. vessel sizing, PSV, pump sizing, etc.
- Have a good understanding of matters related to planning, project progress/delivery and reporting.
- Participates in the development of plans for the production and issuing of the process deliverables in accordance with specification and contractual requirements as well as safety, operability, maintainability and constructability aspects.
- Participates in the delivery of process drawings, documents and reports.
- Interfaces effectively with other disciplines.
- Must be abreast of latest industry design codes and standards and their application
- Must have knowledge of industry equipment sizing techniques e.g. vessel sizing, PSV, pumping, etc.
- Must have knowledge of Process software such as HYSYS, PIPEHASE, FLARESIM, FLARENET, and PIPENET
- Bachelors degree in a Engineering disciple
- 6 – 8 years work experience
- Professional /chartered Engineer (or equivalent)
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.