Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 to 3 years Proven Hands-on Software Development experience Proven working experience in Java development and Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Programmer/Developer Certifications is a plus experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Struts 2, Spring MVC)
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for business-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Candidates are expected to use the reference as the email subject.