OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides simple, allows you to access loan at anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk, Underwriting and Anti-Fraud Lead
- Develop and improve policies that will reduce the organisations credit risk.
- Continuously participate in the improvement of the anti-fraud investigation system,
- Ensure no fraudulent loan application gets approved through appropriate anti fraud investigation
- Carry out other risk control functions in the organization
- Exercise credit judgement
- Contribute to the development, review and improvement of the organization’s anti-fraud policies, strategy and procedures internally and externally.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of loan applications and existing fraud cases so as to prevent re-occurrence
- Analyze existing cases to identify the characteristics of fraud and levels of risk exposure so as to present preventive measures and recommendations for review of the existing anti-fraud policy
- Minimum of B.Sc. in a Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics and other related fields.
- Must be able to make data based decisions form several alternatives
- Analytical skills and good eyes for detail.
- Numerical skills and ability to evaluate cost.
- Three years work experience (minimum) required from a Fin-Tech Loan company or a financial institution in a similar role
- At least a Second Class Lower grade
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent research and data analysis skills
- Tech savvy
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the emaill.