PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Finance & Accounting (Advisory)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00228
Job type: Permanent
- Completed NYSC
- 4 – 6 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- ACCA/ICAN Qualified or currently at last stage of ACCA/ICAN
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting/budgeting practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including business reviews, close process and controls
- Ability to multi-task competently
- Experience of leading teams
- Experience with a “big-four” accounting firm will be an advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated individuals/team players with the right mix of good attitude, technical competence and business acumen.
In your role as a PwC senior associate, you will:
- Lead and work with client-facing teams engaged in the delivery of Finance and accounting services to clients
- Support the conceptualization, development and articulation of client value proposition
- Undertake various Finance and Accounting type work for different clients
- Apply several Finance and Accounting tools towards effective client delivery and fulfilment of assigned tasks
- Apply technology towards delivery of Finance and Accounting work
- Interpret and translate several concepts into documented forms and framework
- Prepare intelligible reports of various types
- Proffer suggestions towards the enhancement of client experience
- Contribute to the seamless running of the Advisory – Finance and Accounting solution set on a consistent basis
- At PwC, we provide a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career. Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
- A strong performance within the organization could provide you with the opportunity to gain experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
Deadline: 7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online