We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer – Revenue Assurance & Treasury
Contract Type: Permanent
- Accounting, Administration, Finance, Retail.
- Accounting, Accounting & Auditing,Banking / Finance & Investment, Bookkeeping, Financial Services, Insurance, Investments, Retail, Sales
- Reports to the Treasury Accountant
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Prepares monthly revenue and cash receipts journal entries
- Prepares monthly retail discount journal entries where applicable
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month end process
- Reconcile store credit and Loyalty expense
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items.
- Resolve cash and POS issues for all retail stores
- Revenue assurance, post daily revenue for all stores in the system
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Maintain and organize daily DSA by each store to be reviewed by the Lead
- Generating month end reports such as revenue report
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online