Corporate Skills Bridge Limited – Our client, a medium-sized company in the Mobile Phone and Lighting Equipment industry, with Head Office in Lagos and branches in four strategic locations across the country, needs vibrant and intelligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Internal Auditor
- To develop and manage effective internal Audit/Control Systems
- To ensure company’s assets are protected against fraud, forgery and theft
- To conduct Special Investigations e.g. into suspected fraud
- To review Bank Reconciliation and other Financial Reports and make recommendations, as appropriate, to Management.
- Make recommendations on how to improve Internal Audit/Controls arid Governance processes.
- Carrying out such additional duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- To ensure that major risks are identified, analyzed, codified and effectively managed.
- Ensure strict adherence with all laws, regulations and internal Audit/Control measures put in place.
- To review, evaluate and report on Accounting and Internal Control Systems
- Must not be more than 35 years of age
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from a reputable University/Polytechnic (minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have an unblemished record of service of between 5 and 10 years, preferably in the Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Package and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Goal-getter, Self-starter, Drive, Energetic, Diligent, Integrity, Well coordinated and works well without Supervision.
- The remuneration attached to this position is competitive and attractive.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.