School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Record sales and send copies to the Head, Business Development and the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage account and expansion activities
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent School Kits Limited at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review personal sales performance periodically against set targets
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences, Project Management and other related fields
- 2 – 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the textile/ Educational sectors
- A professional qualification in marketing would be an added
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong leadership skills: Candidate must be able to lead and motivate himself/herself
- Communication: Excellent communication and people skills is very essential
- Customer service
- Use of Quick Books would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title/Location” as the subject of the mail.