We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Code: WJ01-76
Location: Zuba, Abuja
Available Slots: 2 Openings
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; generate sales lead, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory and writing report.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Deadline: 7th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.