Kicks and Giggles Playhouse, a newly established childcare centre in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creche Administrator
- We are seeking to employ an experienced Child Care Administrator to manage the day to day operations of the Centre and ensure the most efficient and effective use of its resources to support the performance and growth of this newly established Centre
- To manage the overall operation of the childcare center.
- This includes but is not limited to the following: providing a safe, healthy, consistent, positive, caring environment to children in your care, supervise staff, implement curriculum, develop parental rapport and relationships, ensure maximum enrolment.
- This person will also serve as the ‘face’ of the Creche, managing communication with Parents and pushing its marketing and publicity efforts to being recognised in the area.
- The Creche Administrator should have a minimum educational qualification as a Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Additional qualification or training in Early Childhood Education or Child Development will be an added advantage.
- Other skills and experiences required include good leadership, communication and people management skills, and excellent problem solving and persuasion skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in working and managing childhood education facilities is required.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with a Covering Letter highlighting why you are best suited candidate for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.