We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Destination Consultant
- Are you passionate about the travel industry?
- Do you wish to establish a successful career as a Destination Consultant with Finchglow Travels?
- If you are, then apply now!
- Applicants must have 2-3 years of experience as a Destination Consultant.
As a Destination Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Attending exhibitions and holiday shows
- Collecting and providing comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, attractions, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest
- Handling reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable
- Researching and providing destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
- Working with local and international tourist site to promote tour packages
- Assisting clients with all products /Services rendered at Finchglow Holidays
- Making arrangements for transport, accommodation and tour activities
- Researching on information about accommodation fares and ratings
- Reporting of activities performed on a weekly basis to the Destination Manager
- Contacting hoteliers, check availability, produce quotes and present options to clients for booking
- Offering excellent customer service and build a rapport with clients
- Taking enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and services
- Ensuring effective and efficient debt recovery from clients.
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.