Tybitx is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Must know how to operate computer
- Typing fast is an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer software is an added advantage
- Good communication and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Descent, composed and well organised
- Applicant must leave around Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, and Ikeja axis.
- Type, Safe, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports.
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job